Be prepared so your family can have peace of mind.
Have you made plans to pay for your funeral? Many of us do not like to think about or talk about dying. However, it’s important that your loved ones are not burdened with having to pay for your funeral.
Have a plan in place.
A Funeral Plan allows you to organise and pay for your funeral. It can be paid upfront or the cost can be spread over a period of time.
Cost of funerals are rising.
With the yearly rising cost of funerals it only makes sense to have a Funeral Plan with locked prices so that the cost will not increase in the future.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- What is a funeral plan and what does it include?
- Do I have to pay anything else towards the Funeral Director’s services if I have a plan in place?
- How much does a funeral cost?
- Am I allowed to choose my own funeral director?
- What happens if I were to die while in another country?
- I already have savings or alternative ways to pay, so why do I need a funeral plan?
Get in touch with us today so that we can help you answer these questions and prepare a bespoke Funeral Plan suited to your needs.